Disclaimer. We do not offer arbitrage bots or any other trading software. We have done it for years and have seen that we could better serve our customers by offering them full service, not only a tool. Empirica is now fully focused on providing liquidity for projects as a market maker. If you need help in that area, let us know!
To build a trading platform you do not need to start from scratch. With our 10 years experience in trading software development for capital and now crypto markets, we set up customer products from building blocks implementing only a logic specific for your business. Components like execution engines, portfolios, investor frontends, trading algorithms, connectivity to crypto and traditional exchanges are already there just waiting to be integrated into your solution. You do not pay for reinventing the wheel and we will build your product faster. That is how we work.
How we help our customers
We provide out-of-the-box or implement proprietary trading algorithms or trading bots that can be executed on different crypto exchanges. We also run custom hedge fund software development projects
We provide algorithmic trading software and services for internal brokers’ operations as well as for their institutional customers
We help monitoring liquidity of exchanges for all listed instruments. We build also bespoke trading platforms for them and their institutional customers
We build for banks custom trading and wealth management software integrated with their infrastructure
We help OTC desks with smart order routing algorithms to achieve best price for their customers. We also run custom OTC software development projects
We give exchanges the tools to monitor liquidity and make their markets. We also run custom software development for cryptocurrency exchanges to improve their infrastructure.
We help issuers improve the liquidity of their token with our institutional grade market making services and facilitate trading conditions for their investors
Our team can help you with implementation of:
Empirica in numbers
years experience in building trading software for stock, derivatives and crypto markets
top developers onboard
ready to use trading components
own trading software solutions
major crypto exchanges connected
What you can expect when developing a trading applications with us
Empirica provides services for trading companies in following areas related to software development:
When doing trading software project together cover following roles:
- Software Developers
- Testers, Test Automators
- Quality Manager
- Project Manger
In trading projects we can cover most team roles but the product manager should be definitely your representative.
We can back your custom trading software project with skills and expertise in following areas:
- Business: statistics, mathematics, risk control, portfolio management, trading, quantitative trading, derivatives pricing.
- Middleware: most application servers.
- Backend: most databases available.
- Connectivity: most financial protocols, messaging software and frameworks.
- Integration with: external systems (exchanges, brokers, trading platforms, backoffice) and data sources.
- Testing: unit, integration, system test, behavioural, functional, highest degree of automation.
- Continuous Integration: Maven, Hudson/Jenkins.
- Continuous Deployment: Ant, Ansible.
- Collaboration Tools: Git/SVN, Trac, TestLink, Sonar, Trello, Slack.
Years of experience in trading platform development for capital and cryptocurrency markets resulted in perfecting the way we build software. When working with us you can expect:
- Agile processes, continuous integration.
- Constant customer interaction through joint stand-ups and retrospectives.
- Frequent iterations, deliverables and demos maximising common understanding and progress tracking.
- Own test team, highly automated test processes, own tools, simulators and infrastructure.
- Talented, experienced and engaged software developers, testers, quants, project managers, architects.
- Trading know-how of most asset classes like stocks, futures, options and cryptos. This knowledge results in tremendous added value to your projects.
- Proven processes and tools for remote cooperation. We use jira, slack, track, git or svn code repositories and continuous integration.